Frequently Asked Questions @ the Library
1. What are the library's hours? See our branch locations page for library locations, hours & contact information.
2. What are the loan periods for items? See our Library Catalog page for loan period times.
3. What are the fines and fees the Library charges? See our fines table for fees.
4. When is storytime? See our storytimes listing page
5. When and where are computer classes held? Please contact your local branch. If you are interested in volunteering to teach a computer class please contact your local branch.
6. What is the Library's Internet Use Policy? The library's internet use policy can be found on our Internet Use Policy page.
7. What services do you provide for seniors? The library provides a senior outreach service via the Bookmobile: Extension Services. Please see this area for more information about stops and services.
8. What services do you provide for homebound readers? "Books by Mail" is a program available for homebound readers. Read about this program on our Books by Mail page.
9. How do I join the Friends of the Library? Contact the local Friends of the Library group.
11. Do you have wireless internet access? Yes, all St. Johns County Public Library locations provide free Wifi.