Reserve an Item
1. From any library page, click on Library Catalog in the Self Service menu (Left Navigation Bar)
2. If you are at home or anywhere outside our library, click on the Remote User option. This will bring up the online library catalog. If you are inside a library branch, click on the name of the branch that you are visiting to bring up the online library catalog.
3. You will see three "tabs" at the top of the page: "Home", "Search", and "My Account". You will also see a text box into which you place your title request.
4. If you would like to do a search other than title – alphabetical, click on the down arrow and highlight your search type.
5. Type your search terms and click on the GO button.
6. Once you have located the item you would like, click on it, then click on the Request First Available Copy button.
*To request a single part of a multi-part set, scroll down to copy / holdings information. Click on Request this copy to the right of the part you wish to request. Specific copy requests are intended ONLY for multivolume sets.
7. You will be prompted to type your library card barcode number. (You only need to enter the last seven digits.)
8. If you wish to pick up your item at a location different from the location displayed, click on the down arrow and highlight the desired pickup location.
9. Click on the Request button to confirm your request.