Looking for something to read?
Resolve overdue fines and help those in need this holiday season through the “Food for Fines” program at SJCPLS. Until December 20, up to $1 in overdue fines will be resolved for each sealed, non-expired, non-perishable food item donated. The donation waivers cannot be applied to fees for printing, lost items, or for credit against future fines. Don't owe fines? You can still participate by dropping off canned foods at any library branch or bookmobile stop. Together, all residents can help top last year’s collection of more than 14,000 donations.
Saturday, December 20 @ 10am
The Ancient City Chapter of the Florida Writers Association is hosting a presentation by Sharon Buck, author and marketing expert. This workshop will cover:
- How to grab your viewer's attention immediately
- How to use your book trailer over and over again to increase your book sales
- Why animation works so well in a book trailer
- The one secret almost everyone overlooks in a book trailer
- How you can create your own book trailer.... for free!
This meeting is sponsored by the FWA/ACC and the Friends of the Main Library St. Augustine. All book sales benefit the Friends of the Library. All meetings are free and open to the public.