1. What are the library's hours? See our branch locations page for library locations, hours & contact information.
2. What are the loan periods for items? See our Library Catalog page for loan period times.
3. What are the fines and fees the Library charges? See our fines table for fees.
4. Help Connecting to the Online Library Resources.
6. When is storytime? See our storytimes listing page
7. When and where are computer classes held? Please contact your local branch. If you are interested in volunteering to teach a computer class please contact your local branch.
8. What is the Library's Internet Use Policy? The library's internet use policy can be found on our Internet Use Policy page.
9. What services do you provide for seniors? The library provides a senior outreach service via the Bookmobile: Extension Services. Please see this area for more information about stops and services.
10. What services do you provide for homebound readers? "Books by Mail" is a program available for homebound readers. Read about this program on our Books by Mail page.
11. How do I join the Friends of the Library? Contact the local Friends of the Library group.
13. Do you have eBooks? Yes, we have Overdrive eBooks and also offer links to free eBooks on our Downloadables page. You must be a resident or paid non-resident and have a valid St. Johns County library card. You may then access our eBooks from a computer or a range of mobile devices. Look for the Overdrive app on iPhone, Andriod & Windows phones.
14. Do you have audio books? We have audio books on compact disc in all our library locations, as well as some digital Playaway audiobooks. We also have audio books on audiocassette in most of our library locations but are no longer purchasing audio books in this format.
15. Do you have wireless internet access? Yes, all St. Johns County Public Library locations provide free Wifi.
16. Do you have laptops available for the public? Yes, at most St. Johns County Public Library locations. Patrons who wish to check out laptops for use in the library must be age 18 or older and have a valid library card. Patrons who want to use a laptop (or wireless PC card for their own laptop) must present a valid St. Johns County library card in good standing, leave a picture ID with library staff AND sign a Borrower's Agreement for Wireless Laptop and Equipment Users. ID will be returned upon the return and inspection of the equipment.
18. What is RSS? How do I use RSS? Click here to go to our page on RSS.