- Log in to your user account.
- The My Current Checkouts section displays the items that you have currently checked out. If you have any items that are overdue, they will appear at the top of the list with a red alert icon.
- If you want to renew items, select the items you want to renew (or select them all by using the Select All check box) and then click the Renew button.
Items that can be checked out will have a Place Hold button that you can click to put the item on hold.
A window will appear for you to specify the library where you want to pick up the item when it arrives. Once you have selected the pickup library, click Place Hold. The system will tell you if the hold was successfully placed or not.
Once you have placed a hold on an item, you will be able to see it in My Account under the Holds tab.
- Log in to your user account
- Click on Holds to display the items you have requested
- Select each item you would like to have suspended
- Click suspend holds
- Enter the date you want your suspension to end and click suspend
- The status of the item(s) is now “suspended”
- Select the item(s) you no longer want on suspension
- Click cancel hold suspension
- Click Yes